Dr. Paz attended and graduated from St. Mary’s University, here in San Antonio, with a Biochemistry degree. He began his training in dentistry over 10-years ago in Boston’s Tufts University and finishing in Houston at the Texas Medical Center, UT School of Dentistry. Dr. Paz has committed himself to providing excellent care to his patients by being:
- On the Fellow-Track for the Academy of General Dentistry (Less than 8% of Dentists in the U.S. currently hold this designation).
- Recruited to serve on the faculty as a Professor at the UT-Health Science Center, Division of Evidence Based Practice. Dr. Paz enjoys training other dentists.
- Served on the American Dental Association Editorial Board for On-Line Continuing Education, helping other dentists receive cutting edge training.
- Served on Medical Team for our very own Rampage Hockey Team
- Active involvement for the Texas Dental Association serving as clinical host to internationally acclaimed speakers.
- Authored and lectured across the United States ranging from bone reconstruction to evidence based pratice.
- Asked to serve on Concorde College Academic Advisory Council
What we do
Our goal is to provide you with quality oral health care in a personalized comfortable environment. As a family, non-franchise, owned practice we promise to know you and listen actively to your personal concerns and preferences. Utilizing a complete diagnostic exam, articulator, and personalized care, we can identify the factors ensuring quality oral health care. We think you’ll like the quite, peaceful, unrushed way we’ll get to know you building a long lasting relationship. Our mission is to help you keep smiling for a lifetime in comfort. When you visit our Potranco Rd, dental office in San Antonio, your smile is our top priority! Dr. Paz and Dr. Morin are dedicated to providing you with personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our Potranco Rd., dental office in San Antonio, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including family, restorative, and cosmetic dental services to meet your needs. Dr. Paz is committed to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings and Exams
- Digital X-Rays
- Root Canal Therapy
- Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Partial Dentures
- TMJ Disorders
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make informed decisions about their oral health needs. Our website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting. We invite you to make an appointment and see what makes our practice a truly unique experience.